Part 3 - Links to the London Equalities Agenda
You can find a range of information resources in our 2004 Environmental Justice in London project report.
Other resources include:
- The GLA's Leading the Field 2004 Equalities Report asks for the promotion of equality to be mainstreamed into all the London strategies. It notes that this has occurred to date in London's Noise Strategy and open spaces in the London Plan.
- The Health in London 2004 report highlights air pollution (NO2 and PM10) as a high level indicator of health in London.
- The ALG's (now London Councils) Liveable London report highlights work by the London Boroughs to improve local environmental quality.
- The GLA has started to develop an Economy and Environment model to enable assessment of the environmental and health implications of London’s future economic and demographic development.
- The Mayor's report Climate Change: Caused by the Richest Nations... focuses on the International Environmental Justice aspect of climate change and London's role within that.