What we do
Well London Delivery Team
This project trains and supports local teams of volunteers to empower people to take up healthier choices in each Well London area. Volunteers are drawn from diverse groups and help to foster a culture of 'neighbourliness'.
To find out more please visit the Well London Delivery Team page on the Well London website.
Well London Passport
LSx is currently piloting a new method of engagement, the Well London Passport, in Barking & Dagenham and Enfield. The Passport signposts residents to local activities and services and gives advice on the five Well London Ways to Well-being. Residents can hand in coupons from the Passport at Well London activities to enter a prize draw for £200 towards a spa day or a new bicycle.
To download a copy of the Passport, please click the links below.
Barking & Dagenham Well London Passport
Enfield Well London Passport
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions:
- By entering the Well London Passport prize draw, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- To enter this draw, you must be a resident of one of the Well London areas and at least 18 years old. For a list of the postcode areas please see http://www.london.gov.uk/welllondon/about/where.jsp
- The closing date for entries is 30th September 2010. Entry is by completion and submission of one or more of the tear out coupons at the back of the Well London passport to a Well London partner at a Well London event or activity. London Sustainability Exchange does not accept responsibility for lost, delayed, corrupted or invalid entries.
- The one winner will be chosen at random from all completed evaluations submitted in accordance with these terms and conditions. Winners will be notified by telephone. The judges' decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- We reserve the right to publish the name and location of the winner on the Well London website and publications. Apart from this, we will only use your personal details provided with your entry to administer this draw. Please see our privacy statement at: http://www.lsx.org.uk/aboutus/privacystatement_page3284.aspx
- The prize is non-transferable. There is no cash alternative. London Sustainability Exchange may substitute an alternative prize of similar value. If the prize is not claimed within 2 weeks of notification then London Sustainability Exchange may choose to offer it to another eligible entrant selected at random.
- Once notified by us, winners will need to contact us to arrange collection or delivery of their prize. If collection is being made in person, the winner will need to bring proof of identity e.g. birth certificate, drivers licence or passport.
- London Sustainability Exchange may cancel the draw for reasons outside its reasonable control. London Sustainability Exchange may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website: www.lsx.org.uk/
- Our decision is final on all matters and we will not enter into any further correspondence.
- This draw is not open to employees or contractors of Well London and companies connected with the prize draws, or their families.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The draw is promoted by London Sustainability Exchange of 84 Long Lane, London SE1 4AU, registered charity 1122130 (England/Wales).